EA DICE developed Battlefield 5 and published by Electronic Arts a first-person shooter video game. Battlefield V is the sixteenth game in Battlefield series. On November 20, 2018, it was released worldwide for PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, and Xbox One. Those who pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition of the game. Were awarded direct access to the game on November 15, 2018, and Origin Access Premium subscribers. On PC gained entrance to the game on November 9 of 2018. The game is based on World War II and is thematic sequel of its World War I based origin Battlefield.
Release date: 2018
Genre: 1st Person, 3D, Action, Shooter
Publishing: Electronic Arts
Battlefield 5 Overview:
Battlefield V is concentrated greatly on party-based characteristics and mechanics, deficiency of supplies, and eliminating “abstractions” from game mechanics to create reality. There is an extended focus on player customization into the new Company system. Where players can generate multiple characters with cosmetic and weapon choices. Cosmetic items, and currency utilized to buy others, are gained by performing in-game objectives.
The Battlefield series goes back to its origins in a never-before-seen description of World War 2 take on physical, all-out multiplayer with your crew in styles like the huge Grand Operations and the cooperative Combined Arms, or testify human emotion set against global battle in the single-player War Stories. As you fight in epic, stunning places across the globe, enjoy the most comfortable and most immersive Battlefield yet now also introduces Firestorm – Battle Royale reimagined for Battlefield.
The battle royale style is make around the franchise’s “core pillars of elimination, crew play, and transports. The name “Firestorm” leads to a veritable storm of fire that contracts players similar to the famous Battle Royale game mechanic of reducing the play distance Moreover, this special game mode is not develope by EA DICE itself, but has been outsource to Criterion Games and highlights the greatest map built by the franchise to date. It is playable by 64 contestants, which can be separate into up to 16 squads with a focus on partnership.
Features of Battlefield 5:
• Firestorm – Battle Royale, recreated for Battlefield. Command on the largest Battlefield map ever with epic weaponry and warfare transports as a deadly ring of fire closes in Scavenge, fight, and persist to enhance the last squad standing.
• World War 2 as You’ve Nevermore Seen It Before – Take the battle to amazing but critical moments of the war, as Battlefield goes back to wherever it all started.
• 64-Player Multiplayer like in the Chaos of All-Out War – Command your Company in an all-out multiplayer with different adventures like the huge Grand Operations style. Take on classic modes like Conquest or crew up with friends in the co-op Combined Arms.
• The Most Immersive Battlefield Yet – Proceed through the battleground as using a new recruit move set like, fortifications, and mobile gadgets of destruction.
• Play Untold War Stories – Observe human drama set facing global warfare in the single-player War Stories. Ski down Norwegian mountains as you fight for command of nuclear weapon supply lines, follow the frontline with the French colonial companies or go back opposition lines in North Africa with a collection of misfits assigned to plan mayhem.
• Tides of War – Begin on a journey where new content releases continuously move you and your Company to a large variety of key WW2 places, where new battlefields and gear expect.
OS: Windows 7/8/10 (x64)
CPU: AMD FX-8350, Core i5 6600K
RAM: 8 GB RAM
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1050 / NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 660 2 GB
Hard disk space: 50 GB